My Avatar

My interview video

Thursday, October 30, 2008

The 2008 Presidential Election

It's that time again and it's between Obama and McCain. Who do you think will win? So far, it looks like the bottle is spinning Obama's way. I personally think both candidates have some good opinions. I like Obama a little bit more than McCain. Politics wasn't my cup of tea until this election. I think this election matters a lot and I care about it. Our economy sucks and everyone knows. Thankfully gas prices have gone down a little. I would vote for Barack Obama rather than John McCain because he is going to lower taxes for the Middle Class and pull the troops out of Iraq in approximately 16 months, as well as provide financial aid to pay for college, also to capture or kill Osama Binladen, In addition he's going to give people health care. John McCain, however I don't like his idea to give tax breaks to the wealthy. I also feel that McCain's personality is too erratic. However, I do think McCain is better prepared to be president, but he's similar to Bush and he's not good. Bush has a 29% satisfaction. Barack Obama would be better off as our president. My opinion. Also I think Obama chose a better Vice President. That is all I'm going to say.  

No comments: